Outfit - Blue Cut Out

7:35:00 AM


Hiyaa girls! It's getting cold outside! It is autumn, we all know that in the meanwhile. In recent weeks, however, there is a huge decline in the notice temperatures, erm ... it's already winter? Now it may be getting colder, I will not skip the autumn fashion! Certainly not now when I' have to show my cut out boots off. Thank god for nylons!


Hiyaa girls! It's getting cold outside! Dat het herfst was, hadden we ondertussen allemaal al door. De laatste weken is er echter wel een enorme daling in de temperaturen te merken,... euhm het is al winter? Nu mag het wel al kouder worden, I won't skip the autumn fashion! Zeker niet nu ik mijn cut out boots te showen heb. Thank god for nylons! 







You recently meet my new cut out boots in an earlier post. I'm so happy, when the trend was just out, I wasn't really convinced. But now ... I love them! Obviously I wanted to show them in an outfit as soon as possible and it wasn't really all that difficult. These black babes go with just about everything. With the fall season, I also rediscovered my classy vest. It is not so extremely warm, but the colors are quite fall-worthy.


Mijn nieuwe cut out boots hebben jullie recent leren kennen in een eerdere post. Ik ben er zo blij mee, toen de trend er net was, was ik er nog niet echt van overtuigd. But now... I love them! Uiteraard wou ik er zo snel mogelijk een outfit mee laten zien, en eigenlijk helemaal niet zo moeilijk. Deze zwarte schatjes gaan zowat bij alles. Met het herfst seizoen heb ik ook mijn geklede vestje weer herontdekt. Het is niet zo extreem warm, maar de kleuren zijn wel helemaal herfst-waardig. 






Given that the vest combines black and blue, I wanted to make the colors come back in the rest of my look; Therefore the blue nylon with black leather shorts. Now I could honestly use a good old nylon since the pictures were taken in the morning. Tip: in the morning it is very cold, don't do that sh*t ;) What do you think of this look?


Aangezien de vest zwart en blauw combineert, wou ik dit ook absoluut laten terugkomen in de rest van mijn look; daarom de blauwe nylon met zwart lederen short. Nu kon ik eerlijk gezegd die nylon ook heel goed gebruiken, aangezien de foto's 's morgens waren getrokken. Tip: 's morgens is het heel koud, niet doen ;) Wat vind jij van deze look? 




Wearing: 
Vest - Mango / Top - H&M / Short - SuperTrash / Nylon - H&M / Shoes - H&M premium / Earrings - Unknown / Ring - &Other Stories / Bag - H&M Premium / Watch - Festina


Stay up to date by following me on Bloglovin'FacebookTwitter Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram