Outfit - Black and White

7:30:00 AM


Hiyaa darlings! When a shoe fits you just right ... in fact this is the third outfit with my new espradrilles, but they are so heavenly that I can't resist it. The colors of the espadrilles have also inspired me for a black and white outfit. Enjoy!


Hiyaa darlings! When a shoe fits you just right... Inderdaad dit is al de derde outfit met mijn nieuwe espradrilles, maar ze zitten zo hemels dat ik het gewoon niet kan laten. De kleuren van de espadrilles hebben mij eveneens geïnspireerd voor een black and white outfit. Enjoy!







The long, white blouse I recently purchased online at Mango, a last saleitem (which you can find under 'Mini prices' on the website). I personally likt it when a blouse is a bit longer. But since this is a lot longer, it was quite tricky to not look like a little troll with the espadrilles ;) So anyway there will be another outfit with this blouse and heels.


De lange, witte blouse heb ik onlangs gekocht online bij Mango, een laatste solden item (die je kan terugvinden onder 'Miniprijzen' op de website). Ik vind het persoonlijk wel fijner als een blouse wat langer komt. Maar aangezien deze wel veel langer komt, was het toch redelijk tricky om er met de espadrilles er niet uit te zien als een kleine trol ;) Dus sowieso komt er nog een outfit aan met deze blouse en hakken. 






Remember the heritage castle I told you about the last time, well this is the location of the castle you see here. Well how I see it: if you're there, you might as well get everything out of it ;) Exactly what I did! Anyway, what do you think of this outfit?


Herinneren jullie je het erfgoed kasteel waarover ik het in de vorige keer had, wel deze komt ook terug in deze outfit locatie. Als je er dan toch bent, kan je er maar best alles uithalen toch ;) Exactly what I did! Anyway, wat vind jij van deze outfit? 





I'm wearing:
Blouse - Mango / Legging - Forever 21 / Espadrilles - ILC / Necklace - Mango / 
Earrings - H&M / Watch - Festina / Bracelet - Essentiel 

Stay up to date by following me on Bloglovin'FacebookTwitter Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram