Outfit - Pink Airs

7:30:00 AM

Polished Cats Fashion Blog Karlien Vermeersch Pink Airs

Hiyaa darlings! A stylish, dressy, but comfy outfit. It is not always easy to find the ideal fancy outfit in which you can stroll around all day long without your feet dieing. Since I got my Nike Air Max, this struggle has become a lot less hard, 'cause Air Max are just stylish and comfy! And in this outfit I'll prove it to you.


Hiyaa darlings! Een geklede, maar comfy outfit. Het is niet altijd even simpel om de ideale, fancy outfit te vinden om hele dag mee op stap te gaan zonder dat je voeten afsterven. Sinds ik mijn Nike Air Max heb, is deze struggle wel een pak minder hard geworden, 'cause Air Max are just stylish and comfy! En in deze outfit bewijs ik het nog eens. 













Since my Nikes have pink accents, I also have this color coming back in my faux leather pink jacket. Nearly the whole outfit consisting out of leather and imitation leather actually, not that I did it on purpose. Due to the airy top and shorts is the ideal outfit for a warmer day, like the day of the shoot actually. Comfy Airs, statement accessories and I'm ready to root for your team.


Aangezien mijn Nikes roze accenten hebben, heb ik deze ook laten terugkomen door mijn faux leather roze jasje. Zowat heel de outfit bestaat uit leder en imitatieleder eigenlijk, niet dat ik het er om deed. Door het luchtige topje en shortje is het de ideale outfit voor een warmere dag, zoals de dag van de outfit shoot eigenlijk. Comfy Airs, opvallende accessoires and I'm ready to root for your team. 








We have the outfit photographed on an empty phase of an outdoor theater stage. And the final result became pretty artsy because of the different colors and straight lines. Very satisfied with both the outfit and the location and pictures. Yesss, dream team, my boyfriend and me ;) What do you think of this outfit?


We hebben de outfit getrokken op een leeg stadium van een openlucht theaterpodium. En het uiteindelijke resultaat is redelijk artsy geworden met de verschillende rechte lijnen en kleuren. Zeer tevreden van zowel de outfit als de locatie en foto's. Yesss, dream team, my boyfriend and me ;) Wat vind jij van deze outfit? 





I'm wearing:
Jacket - H&M / Top - H&M / Leather Short - SuperTrash / Sneakers - Nike Air Max / 
Bag - H&M Premium / Earrings - Clouds of Fashion / Necklace - Primark / 
Ring - &Other Stories / Watch - Festina 


Stay up to date by following me on Bloglovin'FacebookTwitter Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram