Outfit - Cats on Espadrilles

7:28:00 AM

Polished Cats Fashion Blog Karlien 'Cats on Espadrilles'

Hiyaa darlings! A while ago I showed you my new leather espadrilles. Of course it is given that you need to see them in action. Because the espadrilles are wonderfully airy and supple, they are the perfect shoes for a hot day. A hot day also calls for a little cute dress. Altogether this is an airy and effortless summer outfit


Hiyaa darlings! Een tijdje geleden stelde ik jullie mijn nieuwe lederen espadrilles voor. Uiteraard is het ook zo dat jullie die eens in actie moeten zien. Doordat de espadrilles heerlijk luchtig en soepel zijn, is het het ideale schoeisel voor hete dag. Een hete dag vraagt natuurlijk ook om een kleedje. Tezamen maakt dit een luchtige en effortless zomeroutfit.












The dress is indeed perfect for those hot summer days. I bought him two years ago in Thailand and there you really need light dresses. You will probably be able to imagine my excitement that I founda dress with kittens in Thailand ;) Anyway because of the white and black, the dress fits perfectly with my espadrilles. Match made in heaven.


Het kleedje is trouwens ideaal voor die hete zomerdagen. Ik heb hem namelijk twee jaar geleden gekocht in Thailand en daar heb je echt wel luchtige kleedjes nodig. Jullie zullen allicht ook mijn enthousiasme kunnen inbeelden dat ik daar in het verre Thailand een jurk met katjes op had gevonden ;) Ieder geval door het witte en zwarte in de jurk past het perfect bij mijn espadrilles. Match made in heaven. 









For this outfit, I have done my extra best, because I have matching nail polish! Actually, I haven't done this on purpose, it just happened ;) So this was the introduction to the espadrilles. Still love them in action? What do you think of this outfit? Digging it?


Voor deze outfit heb ik extra mijn best gedaan, want ik heb zelf matching nagellak! Eigenlijk heb ik het wel niet met opzet gedaan, het kwam gewoon juist goed uit ;) Zo dit was de introductie tot de espadrilles. Still love them in action? Wat vind jij van deze outfit? Digging it?




I'm wearing:
Dress - Thailand / Espadrilles - I love Candies / Necklace - &Other Stories / Earrings - H&M / 
Ring - &Other Stories / Watch - Michael Kors / Bag - H&M Premium


Stay up to date by following me on Bloglovin'FacebookTwitter Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram