Outfit - White & Brown

7:19:00 AM


It's summer, but the last few days we haven't noticed a lot of this. Because of the rain, it seems I have to get my thick sweaters out of the closet, really not lovin 'this weather. Fortunately, the temperatures remain around 20 ° C, so we don't totally need to cover up like during the winter. This results in a cozy outfit with a little nude.


Het is zomer, maar de laatste dagen hebben wij daar eigenlijk bitter weinig van gemerkt. Het lijkt met de regen alsof ik terug mijn dikke truien uit de kast moet gaan halen, really not lovin' this weather. Gelukkig blijven de temperaturen wel rond de 20°C dus we moeten ons niet helemaal induffelen alsof het winter is. Dit resulteert in een cosy outfit met een beetje bloot. 










This outfit is actually nearly 100% H & M Online. With the last sales online, I still have scored some nice discounts. Highlight of these sales items are surely my brown suede ankle boots. I've waited a long time to order them because I was not sure about my size, but as the sales continued, I saw one of the two possible sizes disappear so I went for the other size and praise the Lord, it was the perfect size .


Deze outfit is eigenlijk bijna 100% H&M Online. Met de laatste solden online, heb ik nog een paar mooie kortingen kunnen scoren. Hoogtepunt van deze solden zijn toch wel mijn bruine suede enkelbotjes. Ik heb lang gewacht met ze te bestellen, want ik was niet zeker over mijn maat, maar naarmate de solden verder gingen zag ik één van de twee mogelijke maten verdwijnen dus ging ik maar voor de andere en praise the lord, het was de perfecte maat. 








So strolling in the park with my new boots so. It was a huge rainy day the day of the shoot, and I really wasn't sure if we were going to do an outfit that day. But suddenly the rain stopped and we arrived in Sint-Niklaas along the park. I-deal! What do you think of my outfit?


Strolling in the park with my new boots dus eigenlijk. Het was een enorm regenachtige dag de dag van de shoot, en ik was eigenlijk niet zeker of we wel een outfit gingen doen. Maar opeens stopte het met regenen en kwamen we in Sint-Niklaas langs het park. I-de-aal! Wat vind jij van mijn outfit?








I'm wearing:
Knit - H&M / Pants - H&M / Bag - Torfs / Ankle boots - H&M Online / 
Earrings - H&M / Necklace - H&M / Watch - Michael Kors / Ring - Orange


Stay up to date by following me on Bloglovin'FacebookTwitter Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram