Outfit - Two Toned Dress

7:45:00 AM


Hiyaa dears! This week it was and it still is incredibly beautiful weather. Maybe a little too much, with that heat wave, but I'm certainly not complaining. I am really happy with these high temperatures, you just have to know how to dress. Especially when you have to work and you can't really walk in with slippers and jeans shorts. I solve it with a light dress.


Hiyaa lieverds! Deze week was het en is het nog steeds ongelooflijk prachtig weer. Misschien een beetje te veel van het goede, die hittegolf, maar ik ga heus niet klagen. Ik ben echt wel happy met deze hoge temperaturen, je moet je er gewoon een beetje weten naar te kleden. Zeker wanneer je moet werken en je dus niet echt met slippers en jeans short binnen kunt vallen op je werk. I solve it with a light dress. 








The dress is actually one of my first purchases from the online shop of H&M here in Belgium. It was also on my wish list that I put online last month. I had actually expected the fabric to be a bit different because online it looks like a fairly thick fabric, but booooy it really is an incredibly light and soft fabric. Ideal to survive  a 30°C at work - ok though with air-conditioning, but in the afternoon I have lunch outside. Of course the perfect opportunity to show my new handbag from H&M. Same order, twice a direct hit.


Het kleedje is eigenlijk één van mijn eerste aankopen uit de online shop van H&M hier in België. Hij stond dan ook op mijn verlanglijstje dat ik ook eerder online zette. De stof had ik eigenlijk anders verwacht, online ziet het er namelijk een redelijk dikke stof uit, but booooy het is echt een ongelooflijk lichte en zachte stof. Ideaal om een 30°C te overleven op het werk - ok weliswaar met airco aanwezig, maar 's middags lunch ik wel buiten. Uiteraard ook de perfecte gelegenheid om mijn nieuwe handtas van H&M te showen. Zelfde bestelling, twee keer een voltreffer. 








Not only perfect for work but also good for a stroll in the park. The photos are not taken on the heatwave days itself, but on the weekend prior to that. When it was also still fairly warm, so I only cheat a little ;) What do you think of my outfit? Is the dress the wat you would expect if you've seen the online version? Oh by the way it is in sale right now!


Niet enkel ideaal voor het werk, maar ook goed voor a stroll in the park. De foto's zijn niet getrokken op de heatwave dagen zelf, maar wel in het weekend daarvoor. Wanneer het dus ook nog wel redelijk warm was, so I only cheat a little ;) Wat vind jij van mijn outfit? Is het kleedje wat je zou verwachten indien je de online versie hebt gezien? Oh trouwens het is in solden nu!










I'm wearing:
Dress - H&M / Bag - H&M / Heels - Eram / Earrings - H&M / 
Watch - Festina / Ring - &Other Stories



Stay up to date by following me on Bloglovin'FacebookTwitter Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram