Outfit - Pastels

7:28:00 AM


Heyhey, dears! Last year was the year of the introduction of the pastel colors, luckely for the pastel lover among us - and I am one - the pastel colors are still hot and trending. So I'm going loco with these colors: mint, nude, gray and... some black as a contrast!


Heyhey, lieverds! Vorige jaar was het het jaar van de intrede van de pastel kleurtjes, gelukkig voor de pastel lover onder ons - en daar ben ik één van - zijn de pastel kleurtjes nog steeds hot en trending. Dus ga ik even helemaal loco met deze kleuren: mint, nude, grey... en wat zwart als contrast!












The jacket I bought recently at jbc, my boyfriend needed some shirts and I saw a -50% rack. There I found this beauty! It is a cropped, mint green jacket and has beautiful finishes, best buy so far! I'm a fan of layered necklaces, you already know, but for me the ultimate combination of this accessory is with a bralette. Exactly What I did ;) Eye catcher of this outfit is my new leather bag from H&M, no doubt!


Het jasje heb ik onlangs gekocht in de jbc, mijn vriend had wat t-shirts nodig en ik zag een -50% rekje staan. Daar vond ik deze beauty! Het is een cropped, mint green en heeft prachtige afwerkingen, beste koop so far! Dat ik een fan ben van de layered necklaces, weten jullie al, maar voor mij is de ultieme combinatie van dit accessoire toch wel een bralette. Exactly What I did ;) De eye catcher van deze outfit is toch wel mijn nieuwe lederen handtas van H&M, no doubt!








For the occasion I also wore my killer heels again, nude shoes are always a good choice, They make you seem longer! I also got my new watch from Oozoo which was a present from the best boyfriend ever. This outfit is a collection of all kinds of soft spring colors, ideal for the mild weather these days :) What do you think of this outfit?


Voor de gelegenheid heb ik ook nog eens mijn killer heels boven gehaald, nude schoenen zijn altijd een goede keuze, they make you seem longer! Ik heb ook mijn nieuwe horloge van Oozoo aan die cadeau heb gekregen van het beste vriendje ever. Deze outfit is een verzameling van allerlei zachte lentekleurtjes, ideaal voor het zachte weer van nu :) Wat vind jij van deze outfit?







I'm wearing: 
Jacket - jbc / Top - &Other Stories / Bralette - H&M / Pants - C&A / Earcuff - H&M / 
Layered Necklaces - &Other Stories / Bag - H&M Online / Heels - Steve Madden / Watch - Oozoo Timepieces


Stay up to date by following me on Bloglovin'FacebookTwitter Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram