Outfit - Khaki Leather

11:39:00 AM


Hiyaa darlings! My love for the color khaki and leather items is now already clear, I think. Khaki is just my color, I don't know how, but I'm looking great with it. And yes leather pieces, always give that extra bit of edge to your outfit ... Hence this outfit!

 

Hiyaa darlings! Mijn liefde voor de kleur kaki en lederen items is ondertussen wel al duidelijk denk ik. Kaki is gewoon mijn kleur, I don't know how, maar ik sta er geweldig mee. En tja lederen stukken, geven altijd dat extra beetje edge aan je outfit... Vandaar deze outfit! 











The faux leather pants is one of my favorites on the moment, it are really a comfortable pants. It doesn't look like it, but the material the pants are made of are amazingly stretchy. In addition, the faux leather pants gives a tough look, which I dig. An oversized top, my khaki blouse, heels and ready to go! Sunshine demands sunglasses, of course, a pair that fits perfectly with the outfit ;)

 

De faux leather broek is één van mijn favorieten aan het worden, hij zit echt geweldig comfortabel. Het ziet er niet zo uit, maar het materiaal waaruit de broek is gemaakt is heerlijk stretchy. Daarnaast heeft de broek door het faux leather een stoere look, which I dig. Een oversized topje erbij, mijn kaki blouse erover, heels & ready to go! Zonneschijn vraagt om een zonnebril, uiteraard ééntje die perfect bij de outfit past ;) 







For this outfit we went to a place where we have never been before, Leuven. Actually, honestly, I've never been to Leuven before this outfit. As my friend and I had to be there anyway, we have used the opportunity to take pictures. We found quite a nice location, though I say it myself.

 

Voor deze outfit zijn we trouwens naar een locatie gegaan waar we nog nooit eerder waren, Leuven. Eigenlijk, eerlijk gezegd, ben ik nog nooit naar Leuven geweest voor deze outfit. Aangezien mijn vriend en ik er toch moesten zijn, hebben we ineens gebruik gemaakt van de gelegenheid om foto's te nemen. Best nog een leuke locatie gevonden, al zeg ik hetzelfde. 





I'm wearing:
Blouse - Tally Weijl / Top - &Other Stories / Pants - Miss RJ / Shoes - Eram / 
Sunglasses - &Other Stories / Earrings - H&M / Necklace - H&M / Ring - Primark / 
Watch - Michael Kors / Bag - Clouds of Fashion


Stay up to date by following me on Bloglovin'FacebookTwitter Instagram!

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram