Outfit - Ripped Pastels

9:09:00 AM


Hiyaa sweeties! I did it again, I ripped my jeans ;) Or that's what you can hear sometimes when you're walking around with ripped jeans. It's called fashion, people, look it up! Anyway, since it's spring, I clearly grab more at light colors. And which colors are better for spring than pastels?

 

Hiyaa sweeties! I did it again, I ripped my jeans ;) Of dat is toch hetgeen je soms kan horen wanneer je rondloopt met een ripped jeans. It's called fashion, people, look it up! Anyway, aangezien het lente is, ben ik duidelijk meer naar lichte kleurtjes aan het grijpen. En welke kleurtjes zijn beter voor de lente dan pastel tinten? 
















The outfit is simple but classy. I have also used not too many details and stuff in this outfit, besides my jewelry and handbag. The jacket is a simple blazer with that little extra; Two slanting golden zippers and the two sides hanging slightly open. Since the jeans also has a very light color, I went through with these colors. That's why I chose a mint green top.

 

De outfit is simpel maar classy. Ik heb ook niet te veel details en frulletjes aangebracht in deze outfit, buiten dan mijn juwelen en handtasje. Het jasje is een simpele blazer met dat ietsje extra; Twee schuine gouden ritsen en de twee zijden die wat open hangen. Aangezien de jeans ook een hele lichte kleur heeft, ben ik verder te gaan met deze kleuren. Daarom heb ik ook gekozen voor een mint green topje. 








And I'm wearing flats, whuuuut! I found it still might be time to let my loafers out of the closet again and let them know about spring 2015 ;) The photos are again made by my friend - ok, I confess, we have just held a photo shoot of various outfits - and he does it yet again wonderful ;) Fan about my outfit?

 

And I'm wearing flats, whuuuut! Ik vond het toch ook eens tijd om mijn loafers eens af te stoffen en kennis te laten maken met de lente 2015 ;) De foto's zijn deze keer weer door mijn vriend getrokken - ok, ik beken, we hebben gewoon een fotoshoot van diverse outfits gehouden - en hij doet het toch weer prachtig he ;) Fan van mijn outfit?






I'm wearing: 
Jacket - H&M / Top - Unknown / Pants - H&M / Shoes - Sacha / Earrings - Forever 21 / 
Necklace - Clouds of Fashion / Bracelets - Kruidvat / Ring - Forever 21 / Watch - Vintage / Clutch - Gift



Stay up to date by following me on 
Bloglovin'FacebookTwitter Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram