Outfit - Neutral & Soft

8:12:00 AM


Hiyaa sweeties! Ever had that moment where you had to quickly pull something out of the closet because otherwise you would be too late? This was the situation for this outfit, I pulled something from my closet, but when I looked in the mirror, I was actually pleasantly surprised by the combination that I had made. A few jewels to complete the look et voilà.

 

Hiyaa sweeties! Ooit al gehad dat je snel maar iets uit de kast trok omdat je anders veel te laat zou zijn? Dit had ik exact bij deze outfit, ik haalde maar vlug iets uit mijn kast, maar toen ik in de spiegel keek, was ik eigenlijk wel aangenaam verrast door de combinatie die ik had gemaakt. Een paar juwelen om het af te maken et voilà. 












In terms of colors, this outfit is very neutral and soft. I had actually put off the old pink top after a trip to Thailand, it's more something I wear only at home. Combined with my light gray pants, my old top gets a new life. As you can see, the outfit is also very simple and basic, no special thingies, just back to basic.

 

Qua kleuren is deze outfit heel neutraal en zacht. Het oudroze topje had ik eigenlijk al een beetje afgeschreven na er een reis naar Thailand mee gedaan te hebben, het is meer iets wat ik enkel thuis aandoen. In combinatie met mijn lichtgrijze broek, leeft mijn oude topje weer helemaal op. Zoals je kan zien is de outfit ook heel simpel en basic, geen speciale frulletjes, gewoon back to basic. 









A casual outfit is perfect for a sunny day in the park. Because of the warm spring days we can sit longer outside and enjoy the sunshine, lovely! The photos are again made by my boyfriend and he is getting a pro. Do you like this outfit?

 

Een casual outfit is ook ideaal voor een zonnige dagje in het park. Door de warme lentedagen kan we ook weer wat langer buiten zitten en genieten van de zon, heerlijk! De foto's zijn weer gemaakt door mijn vriend en he is getting a pro. Wat vind jij van deze outfit?





I'm wearing:
Vest - Mango / Top - H&M / Pants - C&A / Shoes - Eram / Earrings - Forever 21 / 
Bag - H&M / Necklace - Clouds of Fashion / Ring - Primark / Watch - Vintage 



Stay up to date by following me on Bloglovin'FacebookTwitter Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram