Outfit - Ripped Jeans at Jardin des Tuileries

9:31:00 AM


When in Paris... you have to show at least one outfit! Last year in Paris, I really hadn't the time to do some pictures, but this time oooh I was prepared! I had my outfit ready, the sun was shining, the temperatures was just fine to walk around in my outfit without having it freezing cold. But I hadn't my photographer with me, so time my boyfriend showed what he got! 

 

When in Paris.. moet je op zijn minst één outfit showen. Vorige jaar in Parijs, had ik geen tijd om foto's te nemen, maar deze keer was ik zeker wel voorbereid. Mijn outfit was klaar, de zon scheen, de temperaturen waren ook perfect zodat ik geen kou ging lijden in mijn outfit. Maar ik had mijn fotograaf natuurlijk niet mee, dus het was tijd dat mijn vriend eens toonde wat hij in huis had! 









Of course I did a shoot in the place of all fashion places: Jardin des Tulleries. The weather was amazing, so unfortunately there were a lot of people - get out of my spotlight, please, thank you - but we managed to get some pictures without too many other people in it. Eye catchers of the outfit are the ripped jeans and my new pointy classic black shoes. Furthermore you have a basic casual look that is ideal to explore Paris with. 

 

Natuurlijk heb ik een shoot op de plaats der alle mode plaatsen: Jardin des Tulleries. Het weer was geweldig, dus helaas waren er een heleboel mensen - get out of my spotlight, alstublieft, dank u - maar we zijn erin geslaagd om een aantal foto's, zonder al te veel andere mensen in, te kunnen maken. Blikvangers van de outfit zijn de ripped jeans en mijn nieuwe puntige klassieke zwarte schoenen. Verder is het een  eenvoudige casual look die ideaal is om Parijs in te verkennen.








And what about the pictures? Oh I think I found another talent in my boyfriend! I definitely see a professional relationship growing next to the love relationship ;) Normally I can be kind of a bitch during a shoot when the photographer doesn't know what he is doing, but boy, does he know what he got to do. Relaxed first shoot with a new photographer ever! 

 

En hoe zit het met de foto's? Oh, ik denk dat ik nog een ander talent in mijn vriendje heb gevonden! Ik zie zeker een professionele relatie groeien naast de liefdesrelatie ;) Normaal gesproken kan ik een beetje een bitch zijn tijdens een shoot als de fotograaf niet weet wat hij doet, but boy, hij weet wat hij moet doen. Meest ontspannen eerste shoot met een nieuwe fotograaf ever!




I'm wearing:
Vest - Hema / Shirt - H&M / Ripped Jeans - H&M / Shoes - Eram / Earrings - Clouds of Fashion / 
Necklaces: H&M / Ring - Primark / Watch - Unknown / Bag - H&M





Stay up to date by following me on Bloglovin'FacebookTwitter Instagram!

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram