Outfit: Earth Tones

6:44:00 AM


Hiyaa, sweeties! Ik heb al eerder gezegd dat toen het goed weer was vorig weekend ik heel wat outfits heb getrokken. Ik sta nu ook eenmaal beter met het zonnetje in mijn gezicht ;) En dankzij het lekkere warme weer kan ik eindelijk terug kiezen voor luchtige en losse outfits. Love it!  
________________________

EN: Hiyaa, sweeties! I told you earlier that I did a lot of outfits when it was such a lovely weather last weekend. I also look a lot better with sunshine on my face ;) And thanks to the lovely warm weather I can finally wear light and loose outfits again. Love it! 




Aangezien ik ook redelijk goed met warme en bruine kleuren sta, heb ik eens een meer lichte en bruine outfit samen gesteld. De broek heb ik een tijdje geleden gekocht bij Stuff & Stories by Supertrash. De kleur is perfect en ze is iets specialer door het laqué effect. Ik ben ook zot van de top die ik draag. Ik heb hem gekocht in Thailand voor een paar euro's en geloof mij, zo'n los, katoen topje kan je daar goed gebruiken ;) 
________________________

EN: Because I also look pretty good with warm and brown colors, I put together a more light and brown outfit. I bought the pants a while ago in Stuff & Stories by Supertrash. The color is perfect and the pants is a bit more special because of the lacquer effect. I'm also crazy about the top that I'm wearig. I bought it in Thailand for a few euros and believe me, you'll be happy with loose, cotton tops like this when you're there ;)












Zo wat vind jij van deze casual outfit? Ik vind hem alvast heel leuk en comfortabel om te dragen ;)
________________________

EN: So do you like my casual outfit? I really like to wear this outfit, it's nice and comfortable ;)


I'm wearing: 
Gillet: H&M / Pants: Supertrash / Top: Thailand / Loafers: Sacha / Bag: Mallorca / Sunglasses: H&M / 
Necklace: Bijoux Brigit / Bracelet: Unknown / Watch: Unknown / Ring: Forever 21



Stay up to date by following me on Bloglovin'FacebookTwitter Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram